CMC Trigger – 3.5lb Curved Trigger single stage standard trigger / hammer pin size
CMC’s innovative, self contained and easy to install AR15 trigger groups, have been completely re-tooled to maximize production capacities, incorporate new design enhancements and reduce cost. CMC’s AR15 trigger groups have always yielded exceptional trigger pull dynamics for our tens of thousands of satisfied customers. However, keeping up with high demand has been difficult since introduction. CMC is confident the new production tooling and set up, incorporating the most advanced methods available, will not only yield the highest quality, but will also keep the supply lines full so every AR 15 shooter who places the highest demands on quality, function and reliability, will no longer have extensive lead times for obtaining these innovative trigger groups. And thanks to our multi-patented designs, a fine match grade trigger pull is now an extremely simple upgrade to implement. Install the fully self contained, ready to go trigger group, safety check, and it’s done!
(1) Gunsmiths: patented one piece assembly installs in minutes.
Check for safe and proper function, you’re done!
(2) Installation of the trigger group is quite simple: insert the one piece assembly, install the
supplied over-sized pins. No screws to adjust or worry about coming loose at the worst
(3) No cheap tricks or compromises: Full strength rocket wire springs for fast lock-time and
reliable discharge with factory or military ammo.
(4) Tolerances of +/- .001″ for all engagement surfaces. Hammer, trigger, disconnector and pins
are made with the highest grade, hardest, longest wearing materials available. The assembly
is contained in a high grade 410 stainless steel housing.
(5) Factory tuned for a superior trigger pull with minimum take-up and
over-travel. Typical quality we’re famous for.